Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring! Or rather, Summer!?


It is a gorgeous day here in Pawtucket today! I don't know what happened to spring, since we went almost straight from winter to summer yet again, but I don't care. I love the warm weather!
Sadly, because I have been so crazy busy the last few days, I slept most of the day today. Oooops. Oh well.
Bri had her play, "Aladdin" Friday night and last night. The kids were *awesome*! I am always so impressed with the talent these kids possess. I love working backstage and doing all the costumes (of course ;)) but I can't stand being on stage. Well, maybe I wouldn't mind being on stage if I weren't so awful at it, I should say.

I am so proud of my girl and how she has handled this past week, since it's been a rough one. Our cat Apparitia died at the beginning of the week (she was 17!!), then Bri had to get teeth removed and braces put on, then deal with all the crazy nights of rehersals and shows. She handled everything so well, though.


In other news, not much going on. I posted some items to Ebay today. I hate Ebay but I need to make sales if I want to do this full time. I think I may look into some local shops to see about carrying some of my items. I'd love to find a salon to carry the hair sticks, but I don't even know how to begin with that.


Tomorrow, being Monday again, and the first day that I don't have a million errands to do, or costumes to make I am going to start on cleaning out my studio space. I have some great ideas (at least I hope they are good ideas!) on how to organize it and I am looking forward to trying them!

I will have to post pictures of what I'm doing. I will post before and after pictures, if for no other reason than to remind me that I don't *ever* want it to look like it does now again!


Oh, and here is the newest tunic I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment