Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I called mine, but she wasn't home. Hopefully her husband took her out to lunch! :)
We had a busy shopping day today, picking up clothes for the kid and Chris. Chris's work just decided to inforce their existing dress code starting tomorrow so he's all in a snit about it. So we went and got him new clothes.
I was planning to go to Canobie Lake Amusement park today but it's too windy for that today, and its been rainy the last few days so I dont know what the weather was going to be like in NH, so it will have to wait until later in the summer.
I did do something for me this weekend though! Well, kind of for me, and the business- I got an embroidery machine finally!!! :) I have been playing with it all weekend :D lol. Its a Babylock Ellageo, so not the newest version out there, but I love it so far! It does *so* many neat things, even as "just" a sewing machine! I can't wait to get my celtic designs in and get some new stuff listed on etsy!
Speaking of Etsy, I am listed in a cool treasury today, called Flights of Fantasy with other members of the FAE team- that's fantasy artists of etsy, and also the Pagans of Etsy team. :) It's a beautiful treasury, and lots of cool stuff, so check it out! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=57145


Trying to network like crazy, and doing ads on facebook for a little bit to see if that helps to bring in some sales. If the weather holds tomorrow, I am going to try to get pictures of new things and get those posted as well. Busy, busy, busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment