Well, I made up what I thought were pretty simple goals for May:
1) finish the sewing studio
2) add at least one item to Etsy everyday
3) increase sales on etsy to at least 50 total
4)$500 minimum on Ebay this month
So far, I am not doing so well on most of those.
- the sewing room was almost done, but now he's decided it should be in another room in the house, so that's still up in the air as to where it will be. We cant finish putting up shelves etc til that is done
- adding to etsy: well, I've added a couple of things, but so far am no where near where I wanted to be. Its hard when the sewing room is all over the house, but I am working on it.
- 50 sales for etsy. Well, I've gotten one sale so far, which put me at 40 total. I am promoting, but need to add more to the store for me to get more sales. Working on that. Hoping this weekend I can get a model to help and get lots of pictures.
- 500.00 on Ebay. Well, I'm at 200.00 so if I can keep having auctions sell, I might make this one! This week was better than last for bidding, so hopefully I can keep the momentum going :)
Its hard to restart a business from scratch but I am working on it! This is what I want to do full time, so I just need to keep plugging away at it :) I am optomistic :)